Our Internship Recruitment Period is Closed.
Internships Offered by RepresentWomen
There are three main types of internships that RepresentWomen will offer each season:
- Paid Internships - paid interns work up to 20 hours per week and 13 weeks total per season for $15 per hour, OR
- For-Credit Internships - the terms (hours and duration) of for-credit internships are determined by their university’s requirements and should be reviewed and approved by their supervising team lead, OR
- Voluntary Internships - volunteer interns may contribute fewer than 20 hours per week each 13-week season but may not volunteer for more than two seasons total.
Internship Recruitment Schedule:
- Spring 2024: November 2023 - January 2024
- Summer 2024: April - June 2024
- Fall 2024: August - September 2024
Depending on the volume of applicants, we may only contact candidates selected for interviews. All interviewed candidates should hear from our team within a week of their interview with an update on the status of their application. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis until all positions are filled, but preference is given to those who apply during the application window.
RepresentWomen is a 501 c3 nonpartisan nonprofit working to change the system to provide women equal access to appointed and elected offices. We advocate for systemic change so more women can RUN, WIN, SERVE & LEAD. We champion and advance the adoption of evidence-based solutions that break down structural barriers to women’s political leadership. We mobilize changemakers to support these reforms.
RepresentWomen is a national organization located in Silver Spring, MD. Our team is on a fast growth trajectory but currently consists of five full-time and four part-time staff who work virtually all over the country and the world. As an organization we:
- Identify the most transformative, viable, and scalable structural reforms
- Conduct research to determine the best practices to implement those reform
- Identify and help stakeholders apply this knowledge to make real-world change
RepresentWomen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We will consider applicants for positions without regard to any category protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, including but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status or uniformed service member status.